Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lazy, Cold, Wrapping & Snow

It's been a lazy Saturday... and I love it. We've all taken naps... Kayson's still sleeping (3 hours in!)... it's cold and windy out - showing our first real snow of the year. It's slick out too. I've gotten all the present wrapping done (of the gifts that we have). We still need a few more, which I hope to finish up this week! (Cuz that's really all the time I have).

The details of our tree



The view out our front door... the sidewalk and driveway are covered in ice... YUK. We aren't going anywhere!


Kayson's doing well with the tubes... We did see some drainage in one ear Thursday and Friday, but today it's looking good... All good signs. We do go back Friday for a checkup, so I'll post then. All and all, he's been doing well - he's still thinking that it's cool to wake up in the middle of the night... (not cool for us), but we'll get through it.
He is the Boss.
Ryan will be traveling this coming week. It'll be first time he's travelled in months... and I'm not looking forward to it. It's been awesome having him home - things just go smoother... so I'm really hoping that this coming week goes fast! We'll miss Dadda.
According to the Hallmark Santa coming out of the Chimney --- 13 days & 7 hours til Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment