Friday, February 1, 2019

Kayson - 10 year Well Check

10 years already... seems like we were just doing well-checks for 1 year, 2 year... 
The kid amazes me every day... drives me crazy too, but he's a good kid. 

Back to last night...  (have to write this down).
K got sick.  Like vomiting. I can't remember the last time this kid got sick like that.  Oh it was awful for me... and him!
Around 8pm, he just looked at me (completely out of the blue) and said he didn't feel well.  We put him to bed... he slept for about 20 minutes, then it started...  puking. We got everything cleaned up, and he said his tummy felt a little better.  He had color to him.  No fever.  He perked up for about 10 minutes... but then fell right back to sleep.

Around 10:30pm, he was back up...  puked just a little, then had diarrhea. But he must have gotten all that bad crap out of him...  cuz after that, he slept all night, still no fever... and woke around 7am, and seemed fine.  Literally. Fine. 

We kept him home from school... obviously, so he's been laying low all day.  He had some toast and water, but that's about it.  He doesn't have an appetite, but I guess that's ok.  Just seems so weird.

Anyway... today was his 10 year well-check anyway. I made sure the nurse was ok for him to come in, and we did.  He was perfect.

Height:  4' 8"
Weight:  almost 67lbs

I don't have any percentile numbers... not sure if we just forgot to get those, or maybe they don't provide at 10.  :(  He's a big kid now.

No comments:

Post a Comment