Thursday, January 31, 2019

I can't be a Stay Home Mom!!!

We've had way too many 'snow days' lately, and I have realized that I can't be a stay home mom!!!  ha.  I love my kids, but man... we get bored when we are stuck inside.  I mean - we tend to be ok on the weekends when we don't have much planned, but during the week - we go crazy!!!  ha. 

Yesterday we had a 'snow day' due to the dangerously cold weather we are having.  The high was negative 10 or something crazy like that.  With the wind chills, it was about negative 40.  UGH.  So we stayed put, which was smart.  But man!!!

I took some pictures of what we tried to do... but then in between the small activities I made the kids do... then it was iPad time/PS4 time... and that seems to just drive me crazy.  There was nothing on TV, so I was bored too.  I got lazy... tired... and crabby!  hah.  It was a hot mess!!  and then by 6pm, we all got silly cuz we literally couldn't stand each other anymore!  It was hilarious. 

I would be perfectly fine if we have no more late starts, early outs, or full snow days!  :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment