Monday, January 21, 2019

Long Weekend

Well, it's been our 3 day weekend (well for me and the kids) - Martin Luther King Jr Day.  
Friday:
We got our first real snow of the season...  The kids actually got out of school early, so I picked them up, and home we went.  We stayed in...  and just hung out.  Pretty boring night!

Saturday:
Basketball first thing Saturday morning.  It wasn't as good as last week's game...  kids were a little off.  Kayson seemed a little off.  But we survived. We headed back home and just hung out.  Ryan did some work at the church... kids played on their electronics... and I cleaned out my closets (and drawers), literally everything.  I took everything out of the drawers and eliminated stuff I don't use/want... and just organized.  Everything came out of the closet too - I mean I haven't done that in YEARS!!!!  It felt so good!!!  Good little project. 

Saturday afternoon we headed to Simpson to watch Jenna play ball.  We hadn't watched her play yet this year, so it was time!  It was a nail biter of a game, fun to watch.  

Sunday:
Church. 
Ryan had a meeting...  kids and I just hung out.  We didn't really do much.  It's so darn cold out, and literally feels cold inside too!  I snuggled in and watched some TV!  

Kayson had baseball practice/hitting...  then that was the extent of our day/night.  

Monday:
I let the kids sleep in a little...  then I took them to BTB for most of the day.  I did some cleaning at home a little...  took my time just hanging out alone (which was great)...  did a few errands... met Nikki for lunch...  and then my day was pretty much over!  

Cora has a little cold... seems a little off, so we are really watching her, soaking her in oils more than I normally do... and she was in bed at 8:10.  

I don't have many pictures...  I have done a terrible job lately!  Those yearly albums I make are going to be bare! 

From last week - Kayson's new jersey from Uncle Blair/Aunt Martina
Cutie patootie - Tap ready with leg warmers for the win!
Playing with dolls... while watching iPad. Typical.
Kids made a fort downstairs, flashlights and all.
Duke (and Uncle Scott) joined us when we watched Jenna play.

No comments:

Post a Comment