Thursday, January 24, 2019

Snow days!

Well, central Iowa has gotten hit with snow... finally.  I mean, I hate to say 'finally', cuz I don't really like it - unless we are home and not going anywhere.  But December was so warm, we are finally feeling winter.
 
Tuesday of this week we started getting more snow...  kids were let out early from school.  And then we didn't have school on Wednesday.  So - snow days it was. 
 
We tried to stay busy.  I mean - it's hard.  It's hard for me... it's hard for the kids.  When I have days at home - I just want to lounge, but I can't really do that with the kids - cuz then they want to lounge and be lazy and be on electronics.  SO... I tried REALLY hard to keep them busy... but not going to lie - by Wednesday afternoon, I was done.  I had a headache, and I was tired of being cooped up.  (I'm not normally like that either!)  Anyway... we survived... and we did do some fun things... and played in the snow, and shoveled. 
 
this girl played school a lot!
 
 
GOE Bingo.  He taught me some stuff about states!
 
 
Dress up time!  Fancy Nancy!
 
Building a fort/tunnel with Olivia
 
He's in heaven!
 
 
She helped clean!
 
 
It ended up being a beautiful day - sun out, no wind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment