Monday, October 1, 2018

Cora - Kindergarten update

Cora's teacher had sent me a pic of Cora and Kayson from the fun run, which sparked me to follow up with her just to see how Cora was going.  Our inklings were that she's doing great... she's enjoying class/school and all is good.  But I, of course, like confirmation from the teacher!

This was Mrs. Ziemke's response:

Cora is doing great!! She definitely has come out of her shell in the last week or two, but after a quick redirection she's good to go. She is a leader through and through, so she is my go-to gal to help me with special jobs, run errands, etc. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is seriously a mini me! She is always helping her friends and is becoming quite the little social butterfly! I love having her! 
 
And her school work is awesome! She definitely is ahead of where she needs to be! Her sight word vocabulary is great, she obviously knows all of her letters and sounds, and I've started a reading group with her and another student! She is a very neat worker and always takes her time! I can always tell when she rushes through something, because it's not to her normal neatness. :) 
 
Nothing makes me more proud.  I'm so thankful she's doing well...  one less thing to worry about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment