Sunday, October 7, 2018

Weekend

It was another week without Ryan around.  Man, that's getting old! 
We survived. 
Thursday after STRIDE and dance, we at a quick supper, then the kids begged for Rita's ice cream.  So we grabbed Olivia and headed up there...  it was good, fun and really a much needed little 'break'. 

Friday:
Ryan got home... and we stayed home.  I made supper, then ended up baking most of the evening.  I baked some goodies for our church craft/bake sale.  I was wiped out...  I'm not made to stand in the kitchen for hours!  ha.  

Saturday:
Up and at em...  the kids and I headed out to the craft sale, along with Ryan meeting us out there.  He helped the men cook and serve lunch.  The kids and I walked around a little and met up with JeanAnn.  We shopped a little... then the kids got bored!  Grandma JeanAnn took them to a movie for something to do... which was nice.  I stuck around the sale for a little longer... seeing a few friends that had stopped out.  So it was a good day. 

Then Holly and I ran a few errands together... which included getting crafts for us to teach Sunday School!  We had a good time, lots of laughs.  :)

Saturday afternoon we just hung out a little... did laundry and played a little.  Then Hope and Logan stopped by... ate supper with us and hung out.  Always fun to be with them.  

Sunday:
Church... and a super rainy, soggy day.  Kayson got to play on the PS4 for hours, literally.  Grr.  Cora went over to Olivia's for several hours.  I sat and watched a few of my recorded shows.  And it was fantastic!  

Kayson's flag football game was cancelled, which was great... just an afternoon in.  We had a good day... but I'm ready for the week to start.  I normally don't say that, but I am kind of ready to get the kids to school...  bad Mom?  Eh... Cora kind of drove me crazy today!  ha. 

I took SOME pics...  gotta get better!!


Rita's with Olivia
all my baked goods!

Seriously... she looks 13.

Olivia did her makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment