Friday, March 2, 2018

Cora-ism's #3

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts.
But recently - there are things I need to write down.

#1
As we are eating supper, wrapping things up...  Cora gets down from the table and puts her dishes away and says:
"Hey Dad - do you wanna wrestle tonight?  I'll go easy on you!"
Ryan did not wrestle her.  :)

#2
The last week or so, as we are driving to get Kayson from school - Cora asks for my lipstick.  I have a small 'bag' in my purse that has some lipsticks and glosses (that I rarely use by the way!)... she takes the bag, and she goes to town with the lipstick.  I think she typically uses about 3 or 4 different colors - until her lips are dark!  ha.  She typically proceeds to say:
"Do my lips look pretty Mom?  I'm going to wear this when I get married and kiss my husband!"
Oh dear.

Then sometimes she wants a specific song on and she 'lip-syncs' it while looking at herself in the rear view mirror. 

Nice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment