Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekend

Friday:
Ryan got home from his 7 hour drive from NE.  Yuk.  We just stayed in.  Had a quiet night.  

Saturday:
Ryan had a work meeting... so the kids and I hung out.  Kind of got bored actually.  I did some things... we played... and just hung out, but I was bored.  I guess I was just tired of being with the kids alone, ya know!?  Once Ryan got home, we grabbed lunch... then did a few errands together.  Nothing too exciting, because our kids can't stand doing errands.  Guess they are like me in that aspect.  :)  so back home... this and that.

Saturday night was another night in...  ordered pizza, watched the KU JayHawks win.  That's about it.  

Sunday:
Church.
Then another after afternoon of nothing.  I did do one errand by myself...  and then just hung out.  The kids don't have any activities today or this week, cuz it's Spring Break... which is great, but then I see nearly everyone we know be on a vacation or doing something fun.  And here we are - boring!!!  And Ryan has to be out of town again.  Boo hiss.

Anyway, I at least took some pictures this weekend... here are a few.
Puzzles & Legos were our life this weekend.


Serious dorks.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment