Thursday, March 22, 2018

This & That

  • Cora has been entertaining us quite often with gymnastics moves - tumbling, cartwheels, splits (which she's getting pretty good at!) and just dancing around - using her arms and facial expressions are TO DIE FOR.  Pretty fun.
  • We seem to be busy every week night now...  except Wednesdays (although, we have had a church activity the past few Wednesdays) - activities do keep us busy, and harder to get a decent meal in.  Now I know what it means when I hear "We've ate drive-thru the past 3 nights!" because of activities.  Oh man.  Gotta keep meal planning... and just heating it up!  ha.
  • We have our first baseball tournament next Saturday - weekend of Easter.  I think that's weird, but again - what do I know?!  It'll be interesting - something we'll need to get use to (or I need to get use to!)  Weather will be interesting... being gone for a good amount of the day/or all day!... and just keeping Cora happy.  That'll be my challenge.  :)
  • I met Tricia for a late lunch today... so nice.  She was in town for a work meeting or training, something like that... so we met.  It was so nice to see her, and catch up.  Seriously haven't seen her in forever, it seems!  Missing my family! 
    • speaking of family -- we have our little Hardy get away all set, and confirmed as of this morning!  We are heading to Lake Rathbun in June for a couple days... I can't wait to spend some serious time with them... and hopefully have the weather be perfect!  PRAYING FOR THAT!
  • Kayson seems to be growing...  or at least I feel like he is.  He seems taller... just keeps creeping up on me.  But then I see him next to his friends, and he seems the same (not much taller)...  maybe he's just changing in different ways.  
  • The boys cooked tonight.  Cora and I were at gymnastics, and the boys cooked breakfast.  Man it was nice to just walk in the door, and supper was ready.  Loved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment