Tuesday, March 13, 2018

An afternoon with Cora

Monday afternoon, I took PTO and hung out with Cora.  We originally were going to do a make up class for gymnastics, but I had the dates all messed up, so we didn't do that...  whatever!!  So her and I did a few errands - Target and Sketchers.  She was a gem all afternoon...  giggles, singing, a little whining, but overall - she was super good for me.  She of course wanted everything at Target (and I mean everything), but we got over that. 

We spent some time at home... she played with LEGOs, she played with her new LOL doll she got... and just was a doll.  Honestly.

Then we picked up brother... and as I've said before, when they are together - typically 'shit does downhill!'  They were ok for awhile, then as the night went on - things just weren't going well.  Cora was being super obnoxious... super bossy... and whiny as well.  How can one be so many things in a short amount of time!??!  ha. 

Things really went downhill after supper... she threw a few things and screamed at me.  Not an option... so she got her bath, and the silent treatment from me!  She was tired.  She was in bed a little after 8:00 and asleep within minutes. 

I guess it's hard work being 5 and thinking she's the boss.  :)

I took some pics of her... and of course am smiling ear to ear now.  She's beautiful, and I do love her little personality and her fire.  But man, she is a pistol!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment