Monday, February 26, 2018

Weekend

Friday:
Another week has gone by... I mean it's almost March.  Seriously?
Friday night we just stayed in... ordered pizza and hung out.  We had movie night -- watched "Wonder", and I bawled like a big baby.  I think Kayson had tears too.  (Such our sensitive boy).  What an amazing movie... good story, and amazing things to think about in life.  I think about how lucky we are... and how we all need to be kind to everyone.  EVERYONE. 

Saturday:
We slept in a little, which was nice...  kind of a lazy morning, then we started perking up.  Kayson attended a track clinic Saturday morning at the High School.  Small group of kids, which was great - he said it was great, and he really enjoyed himself.  And inside, I was beaming!  I love that he shows interest in track.  I'm not sure if it'll go anywhere, but for now, it's a good added sport to do, and it definitely doesn't hurt if he's fast and interested!  :)

Most of our day tho was spent just hanging out... cleaning, laundry and just being with the kids.  Saturday afternoon the kids and I did go over to Scott and Niky's to drop off an order to them...  and the kids ended up playing with Duke for awhile, and I chatted with Scott, Grandma Janis and Niky's mom.  Super nice time...  and got us out of the house!  ha.  Saturday night we stayed in again and just hung out. 

Sunday:
Church... and more playing.  The weather was nice so we did get some fresh air.  It was a good day... and good weekend.  Always bummed that the weekend goes so fast. 




Church friend - Sadie!
Church friends - Easton & Beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment