Friday, February 9, 2018

Essential Oils update!

Things are going well on the Essential Oils front...  I'm keeping up with reading more and more each week about oils, and blends, and options, and so on.  I'm posting more 'snippets' to my Facebook page - Essential Approach.  and I just submitted my first big... I mean HUGE order!!!  I'm so excited. 

I've gotten a couple 'new' people on board... or at least willing to try some things.  And I couldn't be more thrilled.  I have a co worker who's had a terrible time keeping his family healthy (two young kiddos), so the Momma is fed up, and wanting to try it all!  ha.  I slowed her down a little, and we are starting on the basics in hopes to get their immunities built up and feel better for more than a week at a time!  Poor family!
I then had a couple other new clients that were interested as well!

I'm just excited to be comfortable with the oils and pass on what I know.  I am SOOOO still learning, and have a long ways to go, but I am pleased with this past order and just hope that it makes some major improvements in these peoples lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment