Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekend

Has been a nice weekend...  but another cold one.  I'm not going to lie - I'm so ready to for winter to be over... but sounds like we still have another 6 weeks (apparently).  BRR. 
Friday:
We stayed in...  quiet night.

Saturday:
Ryan worked a little, then came home and got Kayson - they went to watch Duke play Bball for a couple hours.  Cora and I played... cleaned... and got groceries, good morning.  Our afternoon consisted of snuggling.  Cora and I sat/laid on the chair - watched TV and literally snuggled.  Oh it was so sweet.  

About 4:00, Tricia came down here...  Ryan and I were getting together with some church friends.  So I asked Trish to come watch the kids, as she hasn't done that in a long time, and she's usually all over it.  They have a really good time together.  So bonus.  :)  Ryan and I headed out about 5:00 - met the others at The Escape (Escape rooms)... and oh my goodness, we had such a good time.  We got two rooms - boys vs. girls of course.  Us girls did well - but the first 10-15 minutes, we all were like - "What the heck do we do?!!? and where do we start!?!"  But we got the hang of it, and figured it out... with the help of some clues!  ha.  But overall, great time... we are already talking about doing it again!

Then we went to Bravo for supper...  good time.

Sunday:
Church.  and that's literally about it.  It's too cold to do anything...  Kayson's been attached to electronics, which I want to freak out about!  Cora's played pretty good...  helped me clean a little... but really, it's been a lazy afternoon.  Super Bowl is tonight... so just doing snacky foods, and hopefully a quiet, warm evening inside. 

Holly/Mike, Suzanne/Clint, Haley/Clete, us
I apparently need to take more pictures...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment