Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Tumbling & Gymnastics updates

I haven't been very good about giving updates on tumbling and gymnastics for our girl.  Overall, she likes them both.  She's getting stronger and stronger...  I see definition in her arms and legs already, which I LOVE! 

Tumbling - Mondays at 4:00.  This goes well... she's doing cartwheels much better now, so that's exciting to her.  They do a lot of back bends and stretching... stuff like that.  They close the blinds, so I really can't see in (which sucks), but they'll have an observation time in April I think, so I'll be able to actually see what she's doing!

Gymnastics - Thursdays at 5:30.  This, too, is good.  She goes in with no trouble... she thinks it's cold in the gym (so she whines about that a little each time), but then is sweaty when she is done! They do a lot of stretching... then practice on the balance beam, bars and trampoline mat (I think that's what she calls it!)  I like watching her on this... she still is learning, but she does really well. 

We purchased a tumbling mat for home... and she thinks that's the bomb!   So fun.

I don't have many pictures of her doing either activity, just b/c the blinds are closed, or it's impossible to get a picture!  But here are a few lately.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. She is so sexy that outift is so tight on her you can see her gorgeous body

    ReplyDelete