Monday, January 30, 2017

10 Year Anniversary trip PLANNED

Over the past 5 months or so, Ryan and I have been talking about our 10 year wedding anniversary.  We want to go somewhere - well, maybe I wanted to go more than him??  :)  But regardless, we knew we needed to get away.  10 years.  I mean, that's a big deal right?!

Well, Mom ended up going to the care center...  so we put it off...  then she passed away... and we really put it off.  It honestly was the LAST thing that I wanted to do - plan a get away.  (Which seems silly, cuz it's totally what I need!)  Anyway... then the holidays came and went...  

and here we are - end of January. 

We booked it.  :)


We are going to the Riviera Maya - El Dorado Royal resort.  We'll be heading there in early June, and I tell you what - I can't wait.  I know I'll miss the kids and I know I can't have that control for 1 week... but gosh, I need some time with Ryan, and relax, and just soak in everything.  

Mexico - here we come!!!  125 days!  :)





Image result for el Dorado royale

No comments:

Post a Comment