Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cora-ism's #1

Cora always has some random weird things she does, or bawling episodes, or just funny things...  I've decided to start a post on these...  we'll see how I do.  :)

December 2016
Frozen has re-appeared at our house.  Cora now dresses in her Elsa dress that she got LAST Christmas.  She sings and dances - mimicking almost the exact way Elsa sings and dances to the song "Let It Go".  It's hysterical.

 
January 2017
Cora wakes on a random Thursday morning... without tears.  (which is NOT NORMAL).  Typically she wakes with tears and sits on her bed crying.  Yes.  I know - pathetic.  ha.  

So she wakes... and gets completely undressed, and puts her undies on, then sits on her bed pouting.  Still no tears.  I ask what's wrong...  she then cries!  And says to me - "I want to wear leggings."  I had her Under Armour workout type leggings out!  We talked about it...  and eventually she put them on with no fight.  THEN... we moved on to the shirt.  She was wearing a matching UA long sleep top (which is the cutest thing ever)... and she starts to cry again.  (at this point, I was over it - and I sent her out to the kitchen to start eating breakfast). 

She continues to cry.  She eventually (between sobs), says - "My friend Brynn has holes in her sleeves."  (So this means - on some long sleeved tops, there are thumb holes on the sleeves.)  I personally haven't seen these for YOUTH, but for adults.  ANYWAY - that's what she was upset about and it continued for about 7 more minutes...  

And then Daddy came to the rescue and said "maybe we can find you one honey".  UM NO.  :)

The things that already come out of her mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment