Sunday, January 15, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
We just stayed in...  I was crabby, kids were tired, and it's a good possibility that Ryan was crabby too.  So... we were a good mix.  Pizza was ordered...  and it was a quiet night at home. 

Saturday:
It ended up being a busy Saturday. 
We start with basketball now on Saturday mornings in January...  I like it, it makes us get up and be productive.  Kayson did pretty good... not as good as last week tho!  He still made some shots, but we were up against tougher teams.  (at 8 years old).  ha.  Anyway, Trish, my Dad, Hope and Logan made the trip to watch Kayson too - which was super nice.  It was nice to spend a couple hours with them.   We grabbed lunch afterwards too...  much needed time.  

They headed back home...  we went and purchased Cora new car seats.  She's a big girl now...  we've been putting this off forever, it seems (not really), but she's big enough to be in a booster type seat now.  She was ECSTATIC!  It was pretty sweet. 

Home - and we just hung out a little bit, Cora took a rest... and then we took the kids to the pool at Lifetime.  I think we wore them out, cuz they ate supper well, and didn't fight us on baths.  :)   A movie was watched... and bed.  I think I was wiped out too.  

Saturday was Tate's birthday too...  he had a little birthday party with some of his friends, which we believe went well.  i can't believe he's 6!!!

Sunday:
Church...  and then this afternoon we just hung out.  I went and worked out a little... Ryan worked out a little...  and that was our day.  Pretty quiet.  

Iowa is supposed to get a big ice storm tonight into tomorrow...  nothing so far, so we'll see what happens.  I have tomorrow off for MLK Day... so regardless, I'll be home - doing random stuff.  I'm really looking forward to it.  

Not many pics this week...  I need to get better at that!


No comments:

Post a Comment