Friday, January 20, 2017

Just one of those days

Yesterday was 'just one of those days'.  One of those days where my mind raced, my anxiety was through my chest/up my throat, and the tears fell and fell.  

One of those days when I wanted everything to be perfect - and I know that's impossible.  
I worried about my kids - wanting to make sure they know how much I love them, wanting to be the best mom I can be to them.  I worried about getting old (my birthday is just a few days away), I worried about getting Alzheimer's.  I thought about Mom.  I felt guilty for not being around more when she was really sick.  

You name it, I thought it... and felt it, and ached.  

And when those days happen - they completely trump the good days I had had before...  I had done well for about a week or so.  It's just so damn hard trying to gather all of this.  It's exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment