Sunday, February 5, 2017

Weekend

Friday...  well, Friday was an interesting day for me.  We all got up, went to work/school... great.  Then around 9:30, while I was at work... I got all antsy and that nervous stomach feeling.  (this is something that's been going on quite a bit lately with me).  But Friday - I literally could.not.shake.it.  I went home.  And I slept.  For 4 hours.  I woke up, and cried.  Hard.  I hate this feeling...  I hate the feeling of just not being quite sure what's going on with me.  I'm happy, truly am.  But I think I just 'think' way too much.  I get that worrying thing from my Dad.  It's in my chemistry.  and that chemistry sucks right now.  :)   I also feel this is again part of the grieving...  a little of the depression stage.  

Once everyone (Ryan and kids) were home.  I was better.  Like instantly.  I just want to be with them all the time.  And only them.   Such weird feelings and thoughts.  It's amazing how they can ease me, but also make me crazy at the same time.  :)

Anyway...  Friday we stayed in.  Ate left over pizza, then did a quick run to Scheel's.  Kayson needed shoes terribly.  Like his old ones had a hole in them.  Good thing we haven't had any snow!!  ha.   Shoes were bought... then we let the kiddos play for about 20 minutes.  Home and bed.

Side note - Dad was suppose to go on a church mission trip Saturday (for about a week), he has come down with a terrible cough/cold (lost his voice), so he skipped.  I, along with my sisters, were super bummed.  He totally needed to do this trip - get away and do something for HIMSELF, and some others besides Mom.  It broke my heart a little... and just made me worry about him more.  

Saturday:
Miss thing was up early - 6:15.  WHAT.  She watched cartoons for awhile, but I couldn't really get back to sleep.  Ryan got up and worked out, then did some stuff out at our church.  The kids and I hung out at home... had a good morning.  Cleaning, playing, laundry, more playing, and groceries...  it was a nice morning. 

We had Cora skip her nap again...  and it went fairly well.  Saturday afternoon we did a few errands together - buying Valentine's for the kids' classrooms.  Then we grabbed a quick dinner out, then took the kids swimming.  They (and us) were all worn out!!!  

Sunday:
Church.  Lunch. and just home.  We didn't go anywhere this afternoon/evening, and I loved it.  I got groceries on Saturday, so today was just a home day.  I needed it.  The kids have been really good...  playing well too.  I've made some snacky foods for supper and was are just going to hang.  

I finally took a few pictures... and finally uploading them.  They are 'heavy' for Cora, but she likes her pic taken.  :)
They play well together - made a 'fort' of toys around them.

First snow...  it wasn't much, but Kayson was right out there.



Feeding baby dolls always.
She likes when Murphy sits with her.

Does she look 14????  (Wearing my shoes)

Sweet.
She was laughing at something on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment