Thursday, October 15, 2015

This & That

  • White clothes - tops, pants, even socks.  The story with this --- Cora and her friends at school think it's fun to crawl and roll on the playground.  The playground has a large section that is a dark rubber type surface... and it literally ruins her clothes.  UGH.  Double UGH.  Two shirts and one pair of leggings, in the trash.  I mean, literally can't put them back on her...  it looks awful. 
  • I'm glad it's Thursday night...  laundry is done... I do need to dust some stuff, but I really don't feel like it.  I'm ready for Ryan to be home.  Tomorrow at 4:00 can't come soon enough. 
  • We picked up some mums and a few more pumpkins the other night.  The mums (yellow) are so pretty... and look so nice at the front stoop.  Just that pop of color, I love.
  • The Iowa weather is becoming more brisk!  I better start dressing warmer...  for some reason, I keep thinking it'll be warm at my desk, and warm in the afternoon when I leave.  But I've been wrong.  I've got to start pulling out the sweaters and scarfs!  and socks!
  • As much as I hate to say this/write this - but it appears that Christmas will be here before we know it.  A friend posted on Facebook - something like 71 days???  YUK YUK YUK.  We need to start thinking about it...  thinking about gifts... thinking about a special birthday... thinking about the traveling.  Or thinking about limiting gifts - that's not what it's about, right?  (I've said it before...  why do we have to do so many gifts???  It just causes me stress.)  blah. 
  • I'm really loving having the fall shows on again...  Grey's Anatomy, Blacklist, CSI.  I hope to find a couple hours this weekend to catch up on a few, with Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment