Monday, October 12, 2015

Kayson - Sick??

I wrote about Kayson's tired, leg aching, feverish day on Sunday...  well, he slept well Sunday night, but woke up this morning just not himself.  He tried eating breakfast, but instantly was crying, saying his stomach hurt... and just layed around while the rest of us got ready.  Ryan was heading out of town for the week, so it's me... keeping him home.  He really kept it low key this morning...  layed around, didn't say much... then around 9:00 he perked up.  He said his tummy felt better, etc.  GRR.  :)

But then within an hour or so, he was back to just moping around.  So I know he doesn't really feel right, so I guess it was the right decision to keep him home.  Eventually, we read some books and tried to do some learning...  

He asked for lunch around 11:00, he didn't eat much, but he at something...  then I required him to lay down.  I ended up laying down with him... sleeping about an hour and a half.  He now seems much better...  had a snack a little bit ago... and has a little sparkle in this eyes.  

I'm hoping he'll eat something tonight and get a good nights sleep... and back to normal the rest of the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment