Friday, October 9, 2015

Kayson - Outstanding!

Thursday, Kayson came running up to me as I picked him up from school saying - "I got outstanding today!!!  You should be contacted by Mrs. Turner!"  He was thrilled and so was I.  With his 'talking' problem over the past couple weeks, it was nice to hear that he was able to talk when he's supposed to and have a positive attitude and be helpful ALL IN ONE DAY!  ha.  

This was one thing he told me:
K: You know how many paper towels were on the bathroom floor Mom?
Me: How many?
K: 13 - I picked them all up. 
Me:  That's so nice of you!!

He told me he helped a couple friends with some of their reading too.  


Mrs. Turner's email read like this:
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor -
Kayson reached outstanding today by demonstrating positive behaviors.  He continuously went above and beyond by doing the right thing and being proactive. I am so proud of his leadership skills and appreciate his positive attitude towards learning. 


This is so awesome to hear, and I'm so thankful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment