Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cora

Kayson got his own post... and Missy Moo does too.  
She, too, is growing up.  She's changing.  She's STILL ornery, a pistol, naughty, but loving.  Cora is the biggest challenge of my life so far - over being young and dumb at one time, over getting a divorce too!  She's my challenge.  God has blessed me/us.  :)

A few things lately where her 'growing up' has really stuck out --- 

She has always wanted to dress herself.  But lately it's everything - including socks.  And she wants to undress herself too, which is fairly new.  She balances herself on her bed or her chair and takes her leggings off.  "I got it Mom", she says.  

Cora is growing up before our eyes with learning.  I've said it before with her writing, her art, her love for coloring and things like that.  Today her Sunday School room got to choose something special from the church bucks - she chose a coloring book.  No surprise to us.  She may be our artist.  :)

Her talking and imagination is at the highest...  talking like she's 12 - saying things like "So, I'm just going to go over there and wait for you", "So, will you help me please?"  She uses the word "So" a lot, which I find hilarious.  



Cora's painted pumpkin
A little quiet time while brother was gone - She said she missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment