Tuesday, October 27, 2015

This & That - Sleeping


  • I'm tired.  Period.  I have no energy.  I just want to sleep, and I don't sleep well at all.  There are a list of reasons - 
    • I can't shut my mind off...  if I do take the melatonin, it does seem to help a little...  but I don't want to take that every night??
    • I worry.  I worry about my family, my Mom, the kids, Ryan, life, money, being safe, being healthy.  I have some anxiety. 
    • My husband snores.  And once I'm awake in the middle of the night, and I hear him, I'm awake... I go out to the couch and toss/turn. 
    • Kayson wakes to go to the bathroom.  Which is awesome...  he's been better about not actually waking me/telling me, but I sleep so lightly - that I just wake no matter what.  
      • Last night he had his first accident.  He was so bummed.  I was too.  Actually sad - after getting his bed changed at 2:30 am... I went back to bed, and cried.  I felt bad. 
    • I don't workout - I know it's my fault, I know I'm being lazy, and I need to change that.  What is going to push me to do that?  How do I find the time?  
    • I've found that I sleep ok from about 4:30 til it's time to actually wake up, then I really don't want to.  And then I'm super crabby.  Sorry family.

Cora sleeps well...  I probably shouldn't write this out, or say it - I'll jinx it.  But she's a great sleeper, and so is Kayson.  And so is Ryan.  Why can't I be??  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment