Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Kayson - Sick?? YES.

Well...  we ended up taking Kayson to the doctor this afternoon.  He's actually acted pretty good for us, but Monday afternoon I got an email from the teacher saying that Kayson wasn't feeling well.  When I picked him up Monday after school - he seemed ok, said he was tired, and said he pooped at school.  WHOA.  Yes, that's a big one.  Anyway, we got home... and he just layed around.  

In a nutshell - I called the doctor, and made an appointment.  

Ryan took him this afternoon...  and he tested positive for strep.  Gosh darnit, I should have taken him last week when he wasn't feeling well.  I thought the whole time - 'he could have strep'.  Strep is a really hard thing, I think.  Typically your throat doesn't actually hurt... it's more tummy issues and achy.  Anyway... he got some meds, and we are good now. 

Moving on to disinfecting everything and washing everything.  (Just like I did last week).  Hoping the rest of us don't get anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment