Sunday, October 18, 2015

Flag Football Update

Over the past 4 weeks-ish - I've stayed home with Cora while Ryan and K go to flag football.  It's right in the middle of her nap time... and really, to be honest - nap time is very important for her (and us).  So I've missed Kayson's games.  Two weeks ago, I got the "You need to come watch him" talk from Ryan... and the "When are you going to come watch Mom" question from Kayson.  Insert knife into heart.  

So...  today (after Cora sleeping til 8:00) and doing well at church/Sunday school, I decided today would be the day we would go watch him.  While the boys went to the practice part, C and I went to the grocery store to get that out of the way.  We unloaded groceries, then back in the car to go watch brother.  The weather was super nice (windy), but nice... and Ryan's parents came to watch as well.  One of my friends, Brenda, has a boy on K's team, so it was a perfect day to be able to talk with Brenda, while Cora talked and put stickers on all of us!  I was able to watch Kayson too...  he did great - got a touchdown, and smiled.   It was fun to watch, and I'm glad we went.  

Papa Mike actually took some pictures on his phone - it's awesome!  I plan on going next Sunday as well, and plan on taking more pics with my camera... 



No comments:

Post a Comment