Sunday, August 30, 2015

Saturday/Sunday

My previous post = ramblings, "This & That".  That's all I had on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday evening, Nielsen's came over for pizza and play.  The kids did really well - there are a lot of personalities in our little group, and overall - they all did great!  Kids played, including the Dads... and the girls (Nikki, myself and Cora) chatted.  :)  Well, Cora did well at keeping busy with Mr. Cam.  So cute.  But it was a nice night!

Today = Sunday, a few errands, both meals at home! (that's huge for us!), playing, mowing, and relaxing really.  It's been a nice little day too.  I'm personally having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I figured I'd better get a post written, then my eyes can close.  :)  Ryan did bed for both kiddos...  and oh, that's heaven. 

I didn't even get my camera out this weekend...  but took a few with my new phone.  It takes good pics!! :)  Cora was not in any pics.  ha.




Ryan is gone again this week... but we are prepped.  Laundry is done, house is half way cleaned... and there you go, the week will be gone before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment