Thursday, August 13, 2015

Basement - 99% Done!

Here are some last pictures of the basement.  In a nutshell, it's done... but we are STILL waiting on a few more things.  

The paint touch-ups... and the shelves of the wet bar and desk area need painted.  The touch-ups were half way done today.  So we hope tomorrow the rest is completed.  I hope.  I hope.  The little fridge for the wet bar was ordered last week, so again - hoping tomorrow or Monday, we get that.  

I'm ready for the workers to be done at our house!!!  And I'm not even complaining!  We've had this finish go so smoothly...  everything went really well.  But I think I'm just done, ya know!

TV wall view.  We'll be getting a media unit for under the TV.
Wet bar/Desk - awesome lights!!
Bedroom is ready for guests.  It's a huge room - about 6 more feet to the left.
Bath - need to hang towel bars, etc.
Blinds are up...  loving the couches.  It's coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment