Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kayson - A Stay with Papa & Grandma

This week, Beyond the Bell was closed for the staff... and just preparation for the school year.  So a couple months ago we were making plans for this week.  This is the week that Ryan is always in South Dakota for work, and I knew that I couldn't take a full week off... so we called in the grandparents.  

Mike and JeanAnn came up Sunday afternoon and took Kayson back to Creston with them.  They had a couple days planned.  
Monday, I believe, they did some games and played outside, and also visited the Historical Village in Creston.  From the pictures, it looks awesome.  I hope to stop out there sometime!
Tuesday, JeanAnn and Kayson went and visited Grandma Janis and Great Grandma Ann.  Kayson played Bingo at the nursing home with Great Grandma and won some candy bars.  Hilarious... and so sweet at the same time.  I love that.  
I know there was much more done - games, a movie watched, playing outside, eating ice cream and helping Grandma cook (or maybe just watching!)
And this morning, Wednesday, JeanAnn brought him home.  I was so excited to see him... he gave me the biggest hug, which was so nice.  Just what I needed.  I missed him!!!

Today we did some school shopping... Grandma loaded him up, which was super nice.  We were able to find a few pairs of pants and some tops, so we have a good start.  I just hope he doesn't grow taller anytime soon!  Those long legs.  

I think Kayson had a good time with Papa and Grandma, we are very thankful for them and helping out! 
All packed up!

With Papa




Visiting the Grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment