Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This & That

  • The kids were half way decent for me tonight when we got home... so I promised we would go to the park.  Promises - oh, those are hard to keep!  ha.  We went... and had a good time.  We actually took Murphy with us too, which we would never normally do, but he did great - sniffed like crazy and got petted by at least 15 kids.  :)  We had a good time.
  • The couches are here!!  In the garage!  They are just screaming to be taken to the basement!  
  • Cora will be three in 2 weeks.  I better get planning!  We have the decorations, plates, that stuff...  but I need to order a cake or cupcakes or something!  And think about what we'll feed everyone...  and maybe get a gift or two for Miss Thing.  
  • I've had some severe anxiety lately...  mostly about the basement.  It's so close to being 'liveable', so I'm antsy... and just ready to move stuff down there and start making memories.  I can't wait for this weekend to be here - you can bet that's what we'll be working on!
  • We have Cora's 3 year pictures this Saturday...  I pray she does well for this person she doesn't know!  ha.  I'm throwing Kayson in there too - as the last 'good' professional picture of the two of them was a year ago.  Pray for us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment