Thursday, August 13, 2015

This & That

  • In one week - ONE WEEK, Cora will be 3.  I have so many emotions...  typical Mom. 
  • My heart still aches missing Quincy.  We haven't really talked about him in a while... but tonight, Cora asked about him and said "Quincy is in heaven with Papa Dick.  He's a special star."  Yes, he is... they both are.  
  • From the previous post - the basement is pretty much done.  
    • We need to get the bathroom 100% done so Ryan can start using it.  Then we'll do a switch upstairs.  My stuff will go to the master bath... leaving the main hallway bath for just guests.  
    • I'm ready to get the toys out, even tho it'll make me CRAZY because there's so much.  But I know the kids are ready to play down there.  
    • I'm ready to have stuff on the walls...  a media unit...  just all that stuff. 
  • My work is crazy busy...  It's Ryan's super busy season too.  
  • I'm loving the show "Fixer Upper" on HGTV.  Chip and Joanna Gaines - I heart them!  I'm mesmerized by them and their skills and their relationship (as shown on TV).  Gosh - she's got some awesome ideas for decorating.  If we had disposable cash - she would be my go-to person!!! 
  • I've had some insomnia over the past week.  It really started to catch up with me yesterday.  Last night I took a melatonin pill to help... I've never done anything like that.  I'm not sure if it really 'worked', but I slept.  Coincidence, I don't know?!  I need sleep.  
Here are a few recent pics of the kiddos:
She loves to write... we have a ton of little tablets she uses.

All ready for bed.
Kayson needs quiet time EVERY NIGHT.
Playin' football.  Love this.
That sweet face.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment