Friday, June 5, 2015

We are BUSY!

Life has been busy...  I wish I had a different word, but man, the kids are busy, Ryan and I are busy...  life.


Kayson's summer program is awesome... and that kid is exhausted.  They do three field trips a week, and they are big ones!  These aren't just going to a park for 2 hours - these are going swimming for 3 to 4 hours, or going to Boone Scenic Valley railroad (being gone practically all day!), or an I Cubs game.  I think these are BIG and a lot of work for those teachers!!  It is no wonder he's wiped out when we get home.  But man, he's such a trooper!  Next week we are throwing swimming lessons into the mix...  and baseball games...  ha, it makes me giggle at what type of attitude we potentially will have from him!  :)


The basement is in full force!  Yesterday they worked on cutting up the cement for the bathroom and wet bar.  We got home a little early, so the workers were still there... and eek - it was LOUD.  My dogs might have a heart attack!  And Cora HATED.EVERY.SECOND of being in the house.  Poor kid - we had to sit outside until a sitter came...  and still then, they stayed outside until the workers left!!


Ryan and I went out last night with his work...  they had a small function out at Prairie Meadows.  We got there... ate some food... had a drink, and enjoyed a few horse races.  It was a very nice time!  The kids had a great time with the sitter too - man, we are lucky!!


We'll be heading to Sioux City this weekend to see Blair's... and celebrate miss Landry's 1st birthday.  I'm excited to visit them, since it's been almost 2 months since we've seen them.  Again - too busy!!  It'll be great to be there.


More to come!  Just wanted to update our busy lives right now!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment