Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kayson Update

  • Kayson is enjoying baseball.  He really seems to like it... Tonight, he had practice and Ryan told me that his coaches said that "Kayson's one of the fastest kids on the team"...  EEEK - I love that.  It makes my insides just flutter.   
  • Tonight he actually rode his bike.  He WANTED to ride it around the block.  So we did.  :)  He did well - he's just hesitant going down hills and turning corners.  Ya know, half of learning to ride a bike.  ha.  Oh well, at least he showed some interest. 
  • He does not like flip flops.  He says they hurt his toes.  So we purchased some of those slider slip-on sandals.  He's complaining about those too.  I tell ya - he just wants tennis shoes and socks!!!  That'll be a pain when it's 100 degrees.  :)   --- Wearing size 1 now!
  • This summer we have a reading and journal plan for him - I'm excited to get it started, we start tomorrow (June 1).  We just need to keep at it. 
  • Tonight he took Ryan's fertilizer spreader and walked all over the yard and pretending to do that... I thought it was hilarious.
  • We are one week in with cold lunches for summer school... so far, so good.  He's not complaining yet, and he tells me he eats everything I give him.  10 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment