Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I'm blessed.  Period.  
Man, I look at my kids - and smile, cry, laugh, and ache.  6 years ago, I never, in a million years, knew what I was going to feel when we had Kayson...  And adding Cora to our family, completed things.  I may not be the perfect Mom, but I know what my love does and feels like... so I can only hope my kids will understand that and respect that as they grow. 

We attended church this morning...  then went out for lunch...  and back home to just hang out.  It was a gloomy, misty day until late afternoon, then it poured!!  Shortly after lunch, Ryan and Kayson went to watch Duke play a little baseball...  I stayed in while Cora rested.  Not going to lie - I layed down and closed my eyes... for about 25 minutes.  It was great, so quiet, so dark...  nice.  

Happy Mom's Day to me... and all the great Momma's out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment