Wednesday, January 28, 2015

This & That

  • I didn't give a weekend update...  oops.  It was a nice weekend... it was my birthday weekend.  I turned 37.  37.  Wow - so much closer to 40 now.  :)  
  • Friday night we (friends and hubbies) were supposed to go out.  Ryan was sick.  Another hubby couldn't make it.  A daughter was sick, so that hubby stayed home.  So...  a group of 10 peeps was down to 4 girls.  We did have a great time - talking and catching up, but not going to lie - I wish my husband (and the others) could have made it too.  
  • Saturday we just hung out most of the day...  did lunch and supper out, cuz it was my birthday.  That's how I roll.  :)
  • Ryan's been out of town this week...  well, home Tuesday night, but out the rest.  It was nice to have the little break of him home on Tuesday... now we just need to get through tomorrow and tomorrow night.  
  • I had VB tonight - so Ashley helped out with the kiddos.  I got a text from her saying "we are playing and the marble run has taken over the house."  Funny. 
  • I bought new glasses, like frames with lenses.  I should get them next week... and I'm excited to have them.  I've realized my eyes get super tired by the end of the day... and it would be nice to change it up a little. 
  • Kids have been good...  Kayson's back to normal.  Attitude and all.  Cora is good too.  Drama and all.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment