Saturday, January 3, 2015

Some Funny Things

Here are a few funny things the kids have said over the last couple weeks:

At the dinner table... I am constantly moving Cora's milk and/or yogurt away from the edge of the table, so she doesn't spill it.  
Cora: "Don't touch my yogurt Mom."
Me:  "Ok fine."
Cora: leaning in... "Huggie Mom?"

Ryan was trying on a few of his new clothes he got for Xmas... I got him a cool pair of plaid jamma pants.  He came into Kayson's room to show us.  
Ryan:  "I'm going to wear these to work tomorrow buddy."  joking obviously.
Kayson: "You can't... won't you get into trouble?"
Ryan:  "No."
Kayson:  "Are you having pajama day then?"

Love it!

Cora sometimes calls Kayson - "Kayson Mike!"  Hilarious.

One of our favorite songs (as of now) is 'Animal' by Maroon 5.  Since we can remember, Kayson's always said 'aMinal' instead of animal.  But when this song became popular and we listened to it over and over - he FINALLY started saying it right.  Animal!  So, now that Cora is singing with us... she's the one saying 'aMinal!!' It's so funny!  Kayson is always trying to correct her too. 

We have mints that we eat... you know, after we eat dinner, or just to freshen our breath.  Well, Cora is slightly addicted to them.  Tonight I told her I didn't have any more, which was a lie, cuz she had already had 2 of them.  (They are becoming as bad as fruit snacks used to be!!!)  Anyway, so the conversation went this way:
Cora: "Dad, I want your mint."
Ryan: "Here you go." handing her a mint.
A few seconds go by -
Cora: "I don't like your mint Dad.  I need drink now!"
We giggle...
Cora: "I like Mom's strawberry mint more Dad."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment