Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kayson Update

Well, it's now Thursday...  I'm exhausted.  :)  However, Kayson seems to be doing better. 
Wednesday he went to school, only because he had a little pep in his step Wednesday morning and a small twinkle in his eyes...   I got an email from the teacher saying he was having a much better day.  Whew.


Wednesday afternoon, I picked him up...  he seemed good...  talked, didn't fall asleep on the way to the doctor.  Score.  ha.  I told the doctor the scoop... and she looked him over, and thinks that he may have just gotten a nasty bug in his tummy that he was having trouble fighting off and it was literally taking everything out of him.  She was concerned about the bowel incident too...  and felt his tummy and thinks he still has some stool in there.  We are going to do Myralax for a bit to help him get back to being 'regular' and hopefully we are in the clear.  She did say if he continued to be tired (or we didn't see any big improvements), then she would have some blood work done next week. 


We got home and he instantly said he was tired.  It doesn't surprise me, but I also got worried...  so he just layed low most of the evening.  Ryan did get home from KS, so that was good... and I had VB as well.  K and Cora were ready for bed early, but Ryan said they did well, and both went to bed well.


This morning, Kayson was even more back to normal.   This put me at ease!  I'm anticipating him being back to himself... and then also hoping we get the #2 thing straightened out.  Poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment