Saturday, June 8, 2013

Today & Hair Comparison

Our Saturday is gone... nearly 10 pm.  
It was a good day though...  we headed down to St. Joe, MO to visit Aunt Maagie and the family...  the drive down was pretty good...  about a 3 hour total trip.  I always worry about those longer trips, but the kiddos did well.  K watched "Brave" and Cora rested for most of the trip.

We had a nice lunch, as always... then just sat and visited too.  Kayson was a tad 'bored', so he played the iPad for a bit, but that didn't last nearly as long as I thought it would!  (Not a bad thing!)  So Cora, K and I went outside and walked a little...  and used our imagination with bows and arrows, and stuff... you know, typical Mommy and 4 year old stuff.  :)  He did well.  I snapped some pictures of Cora while we were outside... of course, Kayson didn't want his picture taken...  bummer, but got some cute ones of C.  

Sooo... we hung out a little more, then headed home.  Short trip, but good visit.  Again, a good ride home...  and decent bed time (besides Kayson arguing with me).  I guess it wasn't terrible, but I just get irritated when he won't listen!  

Here are a few of the pictures from today.

Kayson wanted to help feed Cora this morning.
Oh my sweet girl.
She's starting to get used to the grass!
Cora's hair in the wind reminded me of Kayson's hair - 9 month comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment