Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This & That

Wednesday night.  Hump day.

It's been a pretty good week so far...  Ryan's been traveling (home tomorrow night), so I've just been doing this and that with the kiddos.  

I was informed this week of a 'selling' site on Facebook - so like you can post pictures and try to sell the items.  I didn't sell a few larger items at the garage sale, so I figured I'd try it.  Last night around 9:15, I posted a picture of a little motorized bike, and it was sold by 9:20.  Holy crap I thought!  ha.  I then put the car seat and two bases out there... by this morning, the bases were sold.  (I'm having trouble selling the seat simply due to the expiration date, which is understandable.)  Either way, I made $75 in less than 16 hours!  ha.  

Kayson's been good for me this week...  tonight he wanted to run through the sprinkler...  so we did that, we played a little golf, and I even let him do some games on the iPad.  (We are limiting the iPad, and it's been going well - so it was somewhat of a reward tonight).  The star/sticker chart is going well.  We talked tonight and he wants his next reward to be going to the zoo.  I thought that was perfect.  That'll be a great thing for the four of us to do this summer.  

Cora is doing well too...  she's a busy little girl!  She definitely likes her Momma, which I love.  :)  She's learning to tease us a little...  by holding up a toy to show us (or hand to us), we take it, and she gets mad.  ha.  She's really babbling a lot lately... I hear "Momma" out of her a lot.  :) 

Monday I took a few things back to the mall, and decided to try on some pants.  (This is something that is a pain the butt for me in the winter and summer!)  There are such cute colored capris/ankle pants out there...  so I tried some.  Grrr...  I just look weird!  Plus the ankle pants must be for people that have chicken legs!!!  ha.  My calves are a little bigger, so they just look skin tight on me...  I don't know... it's frustrating!!  So...  nothing was bought, just a few tees.  Ryan needs some summer clothes too... we still haven't done that.  Maybe a shopping trip should be done soon!

Ummm...  not much else.  Oh, Cora had an ear check appointment Monday - her ears/tubes look great.  I was pleased!!!  Back in 6 months.  (Hopefully!)

Outside watching Kayson play golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment