Friday, June 21, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever been robbed and how did you handle it?  NO!!!!


2. What do you do at a kids function when Parents don't behave? Meaning they are the ones being impatient and rude.  I don't know if I've ever really experienced that, but if I did, I would probably just ignore.  I'm kind of that person - I don't like confrontation, so I would do my best to steer clear of those/that parent and just try to enjoy myself and make sure my kid is having fun (and behaving!)

3. Have you heard of a potty party? Will you/have you had one for your child(ren)?  Um, never heard of it... so no, probably won't have one for my kids.

4. How young do you think kids should be when they start taking swim lessons?  Well, this is a tough one for me.  Ryan was a lifeguard, loves to swim, loves the water...  I, on the other hand, do not know how to swim and frankly, I'm terrified of water.  I will get IN it, but if it gets up to my chest, I do a little panic, and calmly get myself in shallower water.  It's not good, and not something I'm proud of.  So... with that - I do NOT want my kids to be afraid of the water.  Kayson has not had swim lessons.  I was hoping to get him in them this summer, but I really just don't know if it's going to work.  We really aren't that busy, so I guess we are just making excuses!  So... I don't know what's the 'right' age to have kids take lessons, but I'm guessing Kayson should start soon!!!

5. What makes you happy?  A lot of things.  My kids, Ryan, our families, friends, the sun, getting a free day from work (like a holiday), music, chips & salsa from El Rodeo.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment