Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random

  • My scatic nerve is flaring up.  Do you know what that is?!?!  It's basically one of five spinal nerves that is out of whack (what I like to call it!)  My scatic is a flare up on my left side only - from my butt and the pain aches and tingles down my left leg.  It's so annoying!  It's the worse when I sit for long periods of time... well, that's what I do for a living!!  The first time I experienced this was about 8 years ago...  I have scolioisis, so I am familiar with crocked stuff and pain, but this was new... I was 'treated' as well as I could be, and it subsided.  Then I got pregnant with Kayson... and I've never been the same!  I'm seeing a great chiropractor and she's been awesome help, but there's still no huge relief.  I'm hopeful that we'll be able to handle this time through accupuncture.  Updates coming!
  • My little Cora is growing up.  She's so fun...  still whiny when she wants to be held, but fun!  Since Ryan's been traveling, we get on the computer and Skype in the mornings.  She seriously thinks it's the best thing to see him!  She slaps at the computer... laughs, giggles... oh it's awesome!
  • Cora is back to having blow outs once a day.  Ooooh I'm tired of cleaning her blow out clothes!!!  YUK!
  • Kayson is good.  As you know, we got him a fishing pole... and each night (and morning), he gets it out and plays/tries to figure it out.  I hope it's a success this weekend at the reunion!
  • Can I say this out loud?  I'm tired of the humidity already.  Ugh.  I can't do my hair - it's instantly flat the second I walk outside.  I guess it's helpful that it's shorter... but still!!! 
  • It's been a long week thus far...  only Wednesday.  Have you seen the Hump Day commercial?  Here's a link - totally makes me giggle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA
  • That's all I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment