Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad?  My initial thought is just the way he loves the kiddos.  Ryan's strong in different ways... and such a softy in ways too.  I'm just thankful that he's who I chose to have beautiful children with.  :)

2. Do you always wear your seat belt?  YES.

3. Do you dream and do you remember them?  I do think I dream...  but I don't typically remember them.  Or only tiny pieces of them. 

4.  What is the one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?  That's a hard question...  my first thought is candy.  "I'll never let my kids eat candy/junk food."  Well, Kayson does... 

5.  If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?  For my Mom to not have Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment