Monday, June 6, 2011

What Kayson Says

"My belly is sticking out."  (He must hear that from his parents!)  ha.

"Want to play with me Mom?"

"I want to see Tim."  (Again --- lovin the neighbor, Tim)

"Puppies...  want to go outside and poop?"

"I'm not tired Momma." ... as he yawns.

"My turn now...  then your turn."  (We were playing basketball - he would shoot, then it would be my turn.)

"I want to see Avery...  Rusty...  Nicky...  Bennett... Kaed...  Liva...  Sydney... Eric... Nikki..."  He'll name pretty much all the neighbors (adults and kids)...  he's a big fan of everyone else besides Momma & Daddy!

"Lacey cut my hair... I sit and she sprays water.  I get a snack." 

"Tickle me...  Do it again!"  (Asks Ryan to tickle his feet.  Hilarious.)

He's also becoming a PRO at his ABC's.  He says them really fast now, like he knows he's so cool!  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment