Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dads

Dads are cool...  Dads are strong...  Dads love...  Dads care...  Dads protect...  Dads rock.
There are several 'Dads' in my life - first and most importantly - my Dad.  He's always been the strong, protective Dad - having 3 pretty girls, he should be protective.  ;)  I love you Dad!

There is Ryan - he's a super Dad.  He cares, he loves, he protects... and is a cool/fun Dad - as I hear him putting Kayson down for bed... and they are in there laughing, giggling, tickling!  It's bedtime Ryan!  ;)  Ryan's a great Dad and I'm proud to have built a family with him... I can only hope he can be a great Dad to another baby some day!  I love you honey!

There are my brother-in-laws...  they, too, are awesome Dads.  Jeff, Greg and Blair - all at different stages of Dad-hood, and I'm lucky to see them all and learn from them as well.  

There is my father-in-law, Mike.  Mike is a fun, caring, honest Dad...  I'm lucky to have him in my life as well.  He taught Ryan a lot and I'm thankful that Ryan has passed on those wonderful traits to his personality and hopefully to Kayson as well.  

There is Grandpa Dick - Ryan's Grandpa.  He's a man of little words...  but a man who is very strong and has a huge heart.  He's a proud Taylor, I can tell.

Here's to all the Dad's in this world.  May you all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment