Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Suppose to Walk

My neighbor friends, Nikki & Nicky, and I have decided it would be a great idea to go for evening walks when we can during the week...  all of our kiddos (4 total) are typically in bed between 8 and 8:30 pm... so we plan on meeting up around 8:40 and get a brisk walk in...  while getting girl time, fresh air, and exercise - sounds PERFECT to me!  and it doesn't cost a thing!  ;)

It worked out one night last week...  and not yet this week.  I did get a walk in last night, I went by myself, which was fine - however, it's much better with the girls!  Tonight the lightning and thunder kept us in...  tomorrow and Thursday I won't be able to.  

This is a really good idea and I REALLY want to stick with it...  so hears to schedules working and no more rain!!  (or at least from 8:30 to 9:30 at night!) 

--------------------

Kayson is still having some of his famous melt-downs at night... however, we do think they are less powerful as last week.  We just think he's over-tired... and pushing it really shouldn't be an option at this point, especially on weekdays.  So I think an 8:00 bedtime is good.  

Side note - his new thing to do/ask is:
"What's that?" and we'll tell him what it is... and his response is "OH!"  It's just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment