Sunday, June 12, 2011

A nice smile!

I finally got a 'nice' smile out of Kayson!  Over the past several weeks (maybe even a month), every time I want to take a picture of him, he just opens his mouth up!  Weirdo!  

Loves Murphy...  and he says "Murphy not in my chair!" and SUCH a nice smile...  so handsome!
We had a pretty nice weekend... a quiet weekend actually.  Friday night we had a nice night in...  just played and did a little of this, little of that.  Saturday we enjoyed the nice weather...  we were outside all day, didn't leave the house til nearly 5:30!  We then did a few errands, and had a Mexican dinner out...  then back home to play some more.  And today, Ryan enjoyed a round of golf with his buddy, Travis (which was on me by the way - a gift certificate from me for our Anniversary!)  Kayson and I played, tried to stay in due to the weather being chilly and windy.  We got groceries as well - and Kayson was spoiled by riding in the 'special car cart'.  Oh lordy, what did I start?!?!  Oh well, he was happy and talked the whole time!  
Yep, I'm in trouble the next time we go to HyVee!  ;)
I ate a lot today, which makes me super disappointed!  This coming week is full of meetings and lunch dates with some friends I haven't seen in awhile, so my workouts will be limited this week, so I've got to do some walks and/or exercises at home.  I've been doing SO good (still not seeing huge results), but I have least been very consistent!

Here's to another weekend flying by... I mean, it's practically the middle of June already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment