Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trying to stay busy!

That seems like an odd title to this blog. I feel that we are always busy... especially Kayson. I think that's a perfect word for him - "Busy Boy". Ryan is travelling this week (and next week as well), so we have kept busy the last two evenings.

Last night - play date at the outside park with Colleen & Cali... then back to their place for some dinner and more playing.

Tonight - Kayson and I met my good friend Melissa at Jordan Creek so he could play at the inside park! It was brutally hot today, so indoor fun was had! He enjoyed it, as always.

Tomorrow evening we'll stay in... as I'm exhausted already! ;)

Before bed tonight, Kayson felt warm... so I gave him some Motrin (that he fought hard to take), and once he was asleep, I checked his temp - 101. MAN!!! This stinks. I sure hope it's teeth and not ears... Poor thing, I feel like we can't catch a break (or at least longer than 4 weeks!) ha. I pray he sleeps tonight (he didn't sleep well last night).

Like I said - always busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment