Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Requesting a Routine - CHECK

We are on a routine now with naps. Seems like forever, but really only about 3 weeks... Daycare is doing one nap a day, and we are too. It's going well... Kayson's doing great actually. I know I said that I didn't think he was ready... and I still think if we gave him the opportunity to lay down in the morning, he would snooze for at least an hour, but we are scratching that (unless we feel he really needs it - We'll be flexible). I'm pleased with how well it's going. So we can check that off the list of milestones. (Maybe that's not a milestone, but it's definately a big step for a little boy!)

Ryan is home this week... it's been great. I love having him home. I just feel safer and more at ease. We have meals and sit at the dinner table... it's just so much better with him home. I look ahead at his 'long-term' schedule for work and it's ugly... he's gone a lot. We do well, we've done this for years now... and now that Kayson's here, the weeks do go by fast, so that's always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment