Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mish-Mosh of Stuff!

1. Kayson is funny... he's at that age where he just plain makes us laugh! Example: My car door creaks really bad... Friday afternoon when I picked him up from daycare, I opened the door ('eeer-eerrh')... and here comes our little repeater "EEer EEerr". It was priceless! And he continues to do it each time we open the door. Too funny!


2. Speaking of repeating - He's really repeating a lot, better watch what we say! ha. If we ask him to say something, he tries... sometimes it's a mess, sometimes it's clear as day! Such a big boy! This is a fun age!


3. I'm really looking forward to a long weekend with Ryan and Kayson. We have some great plans for the weekend - seeing some friends we haven't seen in awhile, and just having some time with just the 3 of us. It's needed!


4. The laundry is caught up (as of tonight)... I wish the baskets could stay empty for more than a day!


5. Great news to Ryan's brother, Blair, & Martina (Aunt Tina) --- they are expecting their first bundle of joy in January. Wow - we are SO excited to have another baby in the family... that might fill my 'urge' to have another one! ha. I know Ryan is excited to be an Uncle!! We are so happy for them!!


6. I've been doing some basic exercises every night for 4 weeks now... sit-ups, curls, tri-ceps, leg lifts, etc... simple things... I spend about 15 minutes every night doing these things. I'm not sure if I'm seeing results... besides the exercises are getting easier. I suppose that's a result! I was hoping for those flat abs that I use to have! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment